By: Donal Skehan
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 250g mascarpone
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped
- 75g icing sugar, sifted
- 2 peaches, de-stoned and halved
- 3 plums, de-stoned and halved
- 8 apricots, de-stoned and halved
- 75g flaked almonds, toasted
- 250g raspberries
- 200g cherries (on the stalk)
- Honey, to drizzle
1. For the griddled stone fruits, heat a griddle pan until piping hot. Place flesh side down on the griddle pan and press in to the pan. Cook until griddle marks appear on the fruit. Set aside to cool.
2. For the whipped mascarpone, add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix using a spatula until completely combined and smooth.
3. Arrange the stone fruit on a large serving platter and dollop with the mascarpone mix. Decorate with raspberries, cherries and flaked almonds before drizzling generously with honey. Serve straight to the table and dig in!Previous Recipe Next Recipe