By: Nico Reynolds
- 2 slices sourdough
- 2 slices ham, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 lime
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of Durrus Óg
- 50g Gubbeen cheese, in chunks
- Coriander, chopped
- Cracked black pepper
1. Heat a griddle pan or frying pan low to medium heat.
2. Butter both sides of the bread
3. In a bowl add the ham, spring onions and some lime juice and zest.
4. Add the grated cheddar and mix together. Season with black pepper.
5. Layer your other cheese and the ham mix onto a slice of bread.
6. Top with the other slice of bread, season the butter bread with chopped coriander and press down.
7. Put them on the grill pan and cook for 4 minutes on either side.
8. Slice and serve.Next Recipe