By: Pierre Dogliani
- 100g of smoked Drumlin from Corleggy Cheese
- 100g of Drumlin from Corleggy Cheese
- 100g of Boyne Valley Bán from Boyne Valley Farmhouse cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 shot of Jameson whiskey
- 1 spoon of Wholegrain irish mustard
- 150 mL of Guinness
- Diced bread (I have made a Guinness bread)
- Diced roasted vegetables (I used some diced beetroot, carrot and potato)
1. Cut all cheese in small pieces, or to grate it.
2. Put the Guinness, mustard and Jameson in a pot, peel and add the garlic clove, bring it all to a boil Step three: add all the cheese and lower the heat, mix continuously until all the cheese as melted. Step four: dip in whatever you like and enjoy!
3. While cooking, you can finish the Guinness, and take another one while eating the fondue! Otherwise a light red such as a Beaujolais would paired perfectly!Previous Recipe Next Recipe