CHEESY COMFORTS COOKING COMPETITION
• This competition is open to anyone over 18 years old and over from the Republic of Ireland ONLY
• All recipes submitted MUST include a European and/or Irish Cow’s Milk Cheese.
• Entries should be sent to email@example.com or you can enter on the website at www.cheeseyourway.ie
• The deadline to enter the competition is 5pm on Friday 9th April 2021 Entries submitted after this time will not be
• By submitting your entry, your email address will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than the
• The entry submission must be the entrant’s own original work and not defame nor breach any copyright or contain
anything that could be deemed offensive or inappropriate. Any material that is deemed unsuitable will be removed
from the judging process and disqualified.
• By entering the competition, all entrants warrant that they own the rights to their entry and that it is original to
them, does not infringe the intellectual, privacy or publicity rights of any third party, has not been entered in or
won previous competitions or awards and has not been previously published. Entrants agree to assign with full
guarantee to the National Dairy Council (NDC) and its affiliates all rights, title and interest in the competition
entries so that the NDC may use entries in any media without limitation and without additional review,
compensation or approval from entrants or other parties including, but not limited to, the right to adapt, modify
crop and amend the entry. The winner agrees not to assert any moral rights in their entry.
• The NDC reserves the right to request proof of age.
• The winner will be informed via email / telephone by Friday 23rd April 2021 and runners up at the same time.
• The prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be given.
• reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense,
including, but not limited to, having their names and photographs featured on the NDC’s social media platforms.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, the NDC cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from
winners taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
• By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and
Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
• The decision of the NDC is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.